Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Karen Snyder and I've been a crafter for about as long as I can remember. I am a stay-at-home-Mama of two beautiful children with a husband who makes my dreams possible.

This blog is about all sorts of crafting. I am a paper-crafter from early days, a jewelry-maker with an unending obsession for chain maille. I make chain maille purses, many of which will be chronicled in this blog as their future owners await their completion. I love metalsmithing. I am an indifferent beader and don't get me anywhere near seed beads... they scatter, screaming to get away from me. I love to try new things, have a short attention span so if its a long-term project... I'm probably not doing it LOL.

If you have questions, ask. If you have tips, share. Same with suggestions - share! I want this to be a great forum for people to brainstorm and problem-solve with a good attitude. Crabby Apples need not respond, this is a feel-good kind of blog :)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

And the 1200 Fans Prize Winner Is....


Drumroll please......  Tracey Nabis Knaus, come on down!  You are the winner of the 1200 Facebook Fans bracelet!  Please check your messages for one from me with the details on how to claim your prize.  Congratulations Tracey and thank you so much for being so supportive of my work!

To everyone else... well, you KNOW there'll be another give-away pretty soon.  I want to thank each of you for supporting and encouraging my work.  You all make every day I work on jewelry an inspired joy.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment