Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Karen Snyder and I've been a crafter for about as long as I can remember. I am a stay-at-home-Mama of two beautiful children with a husband who makes my dreams possible.

This blog is about all sorts of crafting. I am a paper-crafter from early days, a jewelry-maker with an unending obsession for chain maille. I make chain maille purses, many of which will be chronicled in this blog as their future owners await their completion. I love metalsmithing. I am an indifferent beader and don't get me anywhere near seed beads... they scatter, screaming to get away from me. I love to try new things, have a short attention span so if its a long-term project... I'm probably not doing it LOL.

If you have questions, ask. If you have tips, share. Same with suggestions - share! I want this to be a great forum for people to brainstorm and problem-solve with a good attitude. Crabby Apples need not respond, this is a feel-good kind of blog :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

And the 1100 Fans Winner Is...


Please join me in congratulating Anita from New Zealand!  Anita, please check your email for a message from KSnyder169@aol.com for instructions on how to claim your prize.  Congratulations and thank you so much for being a part of this wonderful celebration. 

To everyone else, please keep participating!  It won't be long before we're back here to celebrate 1200 Fans and I owe every celebration to all of you.  My thanks to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment