Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Karen Snyder and I've been a crafter for about as long as I can remember. I am a stay-at-home-Mama of two beautiful children with a husband who makes my dreams possible.

This blog is about all sorts of crafting. I am a paper-crafter from early days, a jewelry-maker with an unending obsession for chain maille. I make chain maille purses, many of which will be chronicled in this blog as their future owners await their completion. I love metalsmithing. I am an indifferent beader and don't get me anywhere near seed beads... they scatter, screaming to get away from me. I love to try new things, have a short attention span so if its a long-term project... I'm probably not doing it LOL.

If you have questions, ask. If you have tips, share. Same with suggestions - share! I want this to be a great forum for people to brainstorm and problem-solve with a good attitude. Crabby Apples need not respond, this is a feel-good kind of blog :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Today I want to celebrate by putting a $20 gift credit up for wins! You can enter here on my blog, or re-pin the image from my "Pin It to Win It" board on Pinterest!  All you have to do to enter here on my blog is leave a comment with an email address or your Facebook name so that I'll know how to contact you if you win. Thanks everyone and good luck :)




11 comments:

  1. I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win!!!!

    marciemarcella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Happy Mother's Day!
    redscold at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! ;-)

    KnitWithTammy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mother's day, Karen!
    Danielle Greenlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh would love to win!!

    Maree
    catmanor@clear.net.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. mememememe!
    godshoneybunny@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so generous, may you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy mother's day with your beautiful angels, Karen!
    Love,
    J-G.

    (FB: Gloria Grahame, yana_ven@yahoo.gr)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day.
    eugeniewu at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ***Comments are now closed*** Winner coming right up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winner is Danielle Greenlee! Congratulations Danielle!

    ReplyDelete