Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Karen Snyder and I've been a crafter for about as long as I can remember. I am a stay-at-home-Mama of two beautiful children with a husband who makes my dreams possible.

This blog is about all sorts of crafting. I am a paper-crafter from early days, a jewelry-maker with an unending obsession for chain maille. I make chain maille purses, many of which will be chronicled in this blog as their future owners await their completion. I love metalsmithing. I am an indifferent beader and don't get me anywhere near seed beads... they scatter, screaming to get away from me. I love to try new things, have a short attention span so if its a long-term project... I'm probably not doing it LOL.

If you have questions, ask. If you have tips, share. Same with suggestions - share! I want this to be a great forum for people to brainstorm and problem-solve with a good attitude. Crabby Apples need not respond, this is a feel-good kind of blog :)

Monday, September 13, 2010

And the 800 Fans Winner Is....

I'm so sorry I'm late getting this posted.  The hubby is playing softball tonight and the kids have decided to wage Sibling Warfare this evening.  However, one is now down for the night and the other is pink milked and jammied up!  So without further ado...

Tonight's winner of the 800 Likes Earrings is..... Jan DeClue!  Jan I will send you a message with the details of how to claim your prize and thank you for being a part of helping me reach 800 fans.

As of the writing of this blog entry, I'm at 832 fans... so we're steadily working our way up to 900 when you know there will be another give-away.  Thank you, each and every one of you, for participating, suggesting to your friends, and being so supportive and encouraging of my work.  Hopefully we'll be back here soon to celebrate 900!

No comments:

Post a Comment